The high snow clad Pir Panjal ranges form a magnificent backdrop to the hill resort of Chamba district. This is principal tourist place of Chamba District and overlooks wide spreads of the plain valleys of Chowari and Chamba towns on either side. With dense pine and deodar forests, numerous streams, cool healthy air, attractive surroundings and the nearby snowline this place is has everything for a perfect holiday. It is full of life and yet peaceful.
Detail of Trek
Duration: – Vary from 2 days and 1 Night to 6 Days 5 Nights (According to choice).
Summary: – The Trek offers panoramic views of lush green forests all round and distant views of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal ranges of mighty Himalayas. It will give you an opportunity to interact with native people of rural Himachal with their unique culture, dance, songs, foods. Besides this, you will get wonderful opportunity to get yourself acquainted with natural herbs of Himalayas. The trek is moderate in nature.
Inclusive of :- Accommodation during the trekking, all meals all guides, cook, camping equipment like tents, sleeping bags, dimbing sticks (trekking gears).
Excluding: – Cost does not include transportation before and after the trek, accommodation & meals before and after the trek. The itinerary is subject to change. The client has to sign a risk certificate before the beginning of the tour.
- Surrounded by one of most dense forest in Himachal by deoder trees.
- Cottage is entirely furnished
- Trout Fish farm is in between The Pine Wood Cottage.
- Pine Wood Cottage is situated in Himachal’s second most dense reserve forest named as Kainthly Valley.
- Saturated alongside fresh water streams
- We have sufficient place for camping, campfire, around the cottage.
- The cottage is situated near by village Badai, wherein the guest can have an introduction with local tribal people of the valley and can experience their agriculture procedure.
- Beautiful old Historical temple of Devi Mata Jwala Mukhi.
- Alongside fresh water stream, the water is so deam and fresh you can directly drink from streamlining local villagers do.
- Enroot tracking towards the pinewood cottage there is many traditional old wooden bridges which give thrilling experience while crossing.